South Hampstead Residential take pride in offering a personal and professional service.
All of our procedures are in accordance with The Property Ombudsman, the National Landlords Association (NLA) and the London Landlords Accreditation Scheme (LLAS). You can therefore be assured of fair and agreeable terms.
- Are you tired of endless viewings of unsatisfactory properties?
- Do you feel let down by high street letting agents?
- Are you frustrated by unexpected and exorbitant tenant fees?
- Why should you pay a fee at all, you’re already a paying customer!
If you contact us with your requirements then, given your brief, we will match you with the most appropriate properties, saving you a lot of wasted searching.
We do not entertain properties in poor condition. We offer you a select number of Landlords providing only the best quality of accommodation in one of London's most desirable areas.
What to expect:
- Arrange a viewing
- Pay a small holding deposit to secure the property
- Agree a moving in date
- Your full details, a credit check and references will be taken
- Prior to the moving in date pay the remainder of the security deposit and the 1st months rent in advance
- Sign the Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement
- Set up a Direct Debit to pay your monthly rent
- Enjoy your stay for as long as you please (subject to your Tenancy Agreement conditions)
- When you decide to leave, provide 1 mths written notice. Your deposit will be returned to you in full subject to a satisfactory termination.
Our tenants must generally be able to provide the following before being granted a tenancy, however each case is assessed individually:
- A completed application form
- Your last 3 months bank statements (current account)
- Employer's and previous Landlord's details
- One months rent in advance and a Security Deposit (Bond)